1. A current establishment license issued by the Board with no pending citations or fines.
2. Current cosmetology/barber license issued by the Board with no pending citations or fines.
3. Be at least 18 years of age.
4. Be a member of SCCBEA and pay your contribution.
5. Take the Master Trainer Course.
6. Complete and sign apprentice application, apprentice agreement (DAS 1), and the agreement to train an apprentice (DAS 7)
It allows you to have employees with an apprentice license working on clients for a two year period.
Protect your establishment and save on thousands of dollars by avoiding the costly fines and citations that are issue by the Board Inspectors for having unlicensed personnel!
Plus your apprentice student will be receiving all of the necessary training to pass their Board Exam with success though Cosmetica’s Related Training.
The Apprentice will help you to increment the productivity of your business by offering and applying to your clients all of knowledge obtained through our courses.
You will have the satisfaction of being able to offer your community, family and friends the opportunity to work and train in your establishment.
IN ADDITION YOU WILL OBTAIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH SCCBEA AND ITS BENEFITS SUCH AS:
Educational Seminars on Rules and Regulations of State and Federal Agencies that regulate the beauty industry.
Discounts on Advance Education Courses that are Accredited by the Department of Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education (BPPVE)